Monday, November 24, 2014

MESSAGES PARADOXICAL RIDDLE TWISTER





                                   
                                                         


They Play The Silent Game Twist

Thinking They Got You Swirling

In Messages They Send YOU
Complex Mazes Of Messages
As They Try To Play Mental
Masturbation Twist You Up
Games

Yet They Are Getting Confused
And Twisted Up Falling Apart
Forgetting What Is True Or False
Getting Twisted In Their Messages
Paradoxical Riddle Twister

The Games They Play And Slam
You Slam It Back In A New York
Minuets, Your Twisting Their Brains
Sending Them Mix Messages Out Of
Confusion And Mental Stimulations

Targeting The One You May Love 
Or The One You Don't
It's A Mental Play Twist You Up
Blowing You Twisted Kisses
From The Universe Gates
                                   

All Is Just A Pawn In A Lovers Games
Of The Chase And Run Twisted Game
Of Mental Fore Play Masturbation
One Will Send A S.O.S "Maybe I Love
You And Maybe I Don't"

And The Other Will Send I'LL
Break Down All Communication

Messages Paradoxical Riddle
Some Are Twisted Divine Riddles
And Some Aren't
Lovers Play and The World Plays
It's A Mental Play to Twist You Up


UNTIL YOU SURRENDER







No comments:

Post a Comment